Friday 13 March 2015

Stromtrooper Helmet

I recently had lunch at a restaurant called 'Wings' in Edinburgh.  Its a great place my wife discovered, they serve Chicken wings (Surprise!) with a bewildering choice of sauces.  I can heartily recommend them, the food was excellent and the walls are decorated with comic book art, star wars memorabilia and all manner of sweet posters and prints.

While we were there Ruth mentioned they had posted on their facebook page about starting a star wars storm trooper helmet wall, inviting artists to draw one for them.  I loved the idea of it, so much so I started working on it the next day.  It is now finished, whether I summon up the courage/confidence to give them my attempt is another thing all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.